Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Article | #iCONSENT presents its #COVID19 glossary of terms. Discover the meanings of those big concepts that are currently all around our newspapers, social media or daily conversations and we might have troubles understanding.
- i-CONSENT COVID-19 glossary of terms 6 April, 2020
- Stimulating experts’ views on the challenges of digitalisation and policy developments in clinical research 27 March, 2020
- i-CONSENT organises a multi-stakeholder workshop to discuss ICT in informed consent 25 March, 2020
- Women and Girls in Science International Day 2020 11 February, 2020
- Next i-CONSENT Guidelines Review Meeting 3 February, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.