Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
Article | #iCONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain. The team will evaluate the information materials created following the project guidelines. Read the full post!
🗯️ #H2020 #ResearchEU #informedconsent
- i-CONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain 15 September, 2020
- “Might the digitalisation of clinical research lead to questioning the effectiveness of IC as a protection of participant autonomy?” 6 May, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT Project extends to 2021 23 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT virtual workshop: “Rethinking informed consent: Emerging challenges in the digital era”. 22 April, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.