Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Event | Don't miss our project colleague Prof. Laura Palazzani's (@UniLUMSA) online lecture. Next July 3-4 from 3:00 pm you have a special appointment with #bioethics. Save the date!
Prof. Laura Palazzani, Professor of Philosophy of Law of @UniLUMSA is one of the speakers of the free webinar "Bioethics during Covid-19" Learn more 👉 https://bit.ly/2zrtsLc
- “Might the digitalisation of clinical research lead to questioning the effectiveness of IC as a protection of participant autonomy?” 6 May, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT Project extends to 2021 23 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT virtual workshop: “Rethinking informed consent: Emerging challenges in the digital era”. 22 April, 2020
- Communicating for society: tool for health professionals 16 April, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.