Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
#Guidelines | Along with an introduction of the new #InformedConsent perspective, the #iCONSENT guidelines provide practical tools and recommendations to implement tailored and more understandable #InformedConsent processes. Haven't reviewed them yet? 👇
- Project guidelines now available! 25 March, 2021
- Biomedical research involving health data in the context pandemic: implications for informed consent 24 March, 2021
- i-CONSENT presents its guidelines to improve informed consent in clinical studies 17 March, 2021
- Biological samples and COVID-19: challenges for informed consent 4 March, 2021
- Digital tools in informed consent: a systematic review 1 March, 2021
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.