Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
#HealthLiteracyMonth | Informed consent processes include ethical obligations to promote autonomy, provide information, and avoid unethical forms of bias. Next question up!
⁉️ How is informed consent an ethical dilemma?
🗯 #iCONSENT #H2020
- New project product: Clinical trials for vaccines by iCONSENT 14 Ottobre, 2020
- i-CONSENT presents project results on the ESPID virtual meeting 29 Settembre, 2020
- i-CONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain 15 Settembre, 2020
- “Is the digitalisation of clinical research questioning the effectiveness of Informed Consent?” 6 Maggio, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 Aprile, 2020
Entra a far parte della nostra mailing list per ricevere le ultime news e aggiornamenti.