Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Event | Some pictures of our intervention today during the #NewHorrizon workshop. Our colleague @DafinadO presented our project and possible collaboration opportunities with the Social Lab 15!
🗯 #iCONSENT #H2020 #ResearchEU #InformedConsent #Guidelines
- The i-CONSENT’s top 5 must-read news stories of 2019 16 Dicembre, 2019
- i-CONSENT Guidelines start an audit process 25 Novembre, 2019
- What do pregnant women have to say about clinical studies? 15 Novembre, 2019
- F2F Meeting in Rome: Finalising the guidelines 7 Novembre, 2019
- i-CONSENT at the 25th Congress of Spanish Association of Bioethics 31 Ottobre, 2019
Entra a far parte della nostra mailing list per ricevere le ultime news e aggiornamenti.