The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
#HealthLiteracyMonth | Informed consent processes include ethical obligations to promote autonomy, provide information, and avoid unethical forms of bias. Next question up!
⁉️ How is informed consent an ethical dilemma?
🗯 #iCONSENT #H2020
- New project product: Clinical trials for vaccines by iCONSENT 14 Ottobre, 2020
- i-CONSENT presents project results on the ESPID virtual meeting 29 Settembre, 2020
- i-CONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain 15 Settembre, 2020
- “Is the digitalisation of clinical research questioning the effectiveness of Informed Consent?” 6 Maggio, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 Aprile, 2020
Entra a far parte della nostra mailing list per ricevere le ultime news e aggiornamenti.