The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Event | Don't miss our project colleague Prof. Laura Palazzani's (@UniLUMSA) online lecture. Next July 3-4 from 3:00 pm you have a special appointment with #bioethics. Save the date!
Prof. Laura Palazzani, Professor of Philosophy of Law of @UniLUMSA is one of the speakers of the free webinar "Bioethics during Covid-19" Learn more 👉 https://bit.ly/2zrtsLc
- “Might the digitalisation of clinical research lead to questioning the effectiveness of IC as a protection of participant autonomy?” 6 Maggio, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 Aprile, 2020
- i-CONSENT Project extends to 2021 23 Aprile, 2020
- i-CONSENT virtual workshop: “Rethinking informed consent: Emerging challenges in the digital era”. 22 Aprile, 2020
- Communicating for society: tool for health professionals 16 Aprile, 2020
Entra a far parte della nostra mailing list per ricevere le ultime news e aggiornamenti.