i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
What are the 4 pillars of medical #ethics? @BiobancoLaFe explains them here 👇
🗯#iCONSENT #H2020 #ResearchEU
👩🔬👩⚖️👥 Hoy recordamos los 4️⃣ #PrincipiosBioética (Tom Beauchamp&James Franklin Childress, 1979):
👁️🗨️#Autonomía: capacidad de decisión.
🤲#Beneficiencia: beneficio > riesgo.
❌#NoMaleficencia: no hacer daño.
⚖️#Justicia: igualdad oportunidades.
@FECYT_Ciencia @WHO @aecc_es
- Has paper-based Informed Consent era come to an end? 17 Luglio, 2019
- 5 frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Informed Consent 10 Luglio, 2019
- i-CONSENT involves children in the project through Design Thinking 2 Luglio, 2019
- Gaps and challenges to the Informed Consent Process by i-CONSENT 7 Giugno, 2019
- i-CONSENT brings project conclusions before the Spanish Research Ethic Committees 4 Giugno, 2019