H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Event | Missed yesterday's workshop? Run to our website and check our new post: "Stimulating experts' views on the challenges of digitalisation and policy developments in clinical research". A report with conclusions will be released soon! #iCONSENT
- Stimulating experts’ views on the challenges of digitalisation and policy developments in clinical research 27 March, 2020
- i-CONSENT organises a multi-stakeholder workshop to discuss ICT in informed consent 25 March, 2020
- Women and Girls in Science International Day 2020 11 February, 2020
- Next i-CONSENT Guidelines Review Meeting 3 February, 2020
- i-CONSENT presents an informed consent monograph in Rome 30 January, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.