i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
Article | #iCONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain. The team will evaluate the information materials created following the project guidelines. Read the full post!
🗯️ #H2020 #ResearchEU #informedconsent
- i-CONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain 15 September, 2020
- “Might the digitalisation of clinical research lead to questioning the effectiveness of IC as a protection of participant autonomy?” 6 May, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT Project extends to 2021 23 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT virtual workshop: “Rethinking informed consent: Emerging challenges in the digital era”. 22 April, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.