i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
Prof. Barbara Prainsack, Kings College London, visited today #iCONSENT's @UniLUMSA team in Rome to discuss new #strategies for increasing participation of patients from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds in #clinicaltrials. Engaging discussion!
- Inclusion of research participants from different cultural and religious backgrounds in clinical trials 12 March, 2019
- WOMEN AND GIRLS IN SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL DAY 11 February, 2019
- Workshop: A step closer to improving Informed Consent 30 January, 2019
- Workshop: i-CONSENT meets up with International Bioethics Committee Members 28 January, 2019
- i-CONSENT enables collaboration among cultural mediators to evaluate new design methodology 25 January, 2019