i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
#NewPublication | "Cross-Cultural and Religious Critiques of Informed Consent" edited by Joseph Tham, Alberto García Gómez, Mirko Daniel Garasic.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2tWUyTE
- “Premature consent and patient duties”, new i-CONSENT publication 13 May, 2021
- Project guidelines now available! 25 March, 2021
- Biomedical research involving health data in the context pandemic: implications for informed consent 24 March, 2021
- i-CONSENT presents its guidelines to improve informed consent in clinical studies 17 March, 2021
- Biological samples and COVID-19: challenges for informed consent 4 March, 2021
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.