i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
Our technical coordinator, @jaimefonsm, presented #iCONSENT before biobank experts from around Spain at the X #10CNbiobancos, highlighting the relevance of participants being the pillar within the IC processes. Interesting topics as participants portals or dynamic consent arose!
- i-CONSENT joins again European Researchers’ Night 2019 30 September, 2019
- New session with kids to include their perspective in the project’s guidelines 25 September, 2019
- “We want to identify the main needs of patients in specific situations in order to overcome them” 11 September, 2019
- New concept, new guidelines: conclusions after the meetings 11 September, 2019
- F2F Meeting in Valencia: A step closer of our final product! 4 September, 2019