i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Prof. Casabona from @panelfit discusses with us about the @ICONSENTEU #guidelines in @UniLUMSA #informedconsent #bioethics #biolaw
- i-CONSENT Guidelines start an audit process 25 November, 2019
- What do pregnant women have to say about clinical studies? 15 November, 2019
- F2F Meeting in Rome: Finalising the guidelines 7 November, 2019
- i-CONSENT at the 25th Congress of Spanish Association of Bioethics 31 October, 2019
- i-CONSENT with Health Literacy Month 2019 28 October, 2019