i-CONSENT Consortium will gather at Università LUMSA to discuss main findings of the project and comments elaborated by International Bioethics Committee members. The Consortium will also identify any gap in i-CONSENT work and suggest actions to improve strategies aimed at increasing participation of human subjects from multicultural backgrounds in clinical trials.
Our Newsletter's June edition is already out! Not subscribed yet? Click the following link, check the contents and join our network: https://t.co/D8SOnUuLIw
Contact us to submit an article on our next volume!
🗯️ #H2020 #Ethics #ClinicalTrials
- Gaps and challenges to the Informed Consent Process by i-CONSENT 7 June, 2019
- i-CONSENT brings project conclusions before the Spanish Research Ethic Committees 4 June, 2019
- Next steps for i-CONSENT 3 June, 2019
- Health fake news and how to fight them by i-CONSENT 23 May, 2019
- Inclusion of research participants from different cultural and religious backgrounds in clinical trials 12 March, 2019