Health literacy should be more than just understanding health care terminology, but it is a good starting point. i-CONSENT has developed a Clinical Research A to Z on the occasion of the #HealthLiteracyMonth celebrated in October. Accompany us through some of the points raised: women and children in clinical trials, digital technologies, informed consent and more.
El feed de Twitter no está disponible en este momento.
- «Premature consent and patient duties», new i-CONSENT publication 13 mayo, 2021
- Project guidelines now available! 25 marzo, 2021
- Biomedical research involving health data in the context pandemic: implications for informed consent 24 marzo, 2021
- i-CONSENT presents its guidelines to improve informed consent in clinical studies 17 marzo, 2021
- Biological samples and COVID-19: challenges for informed consent 4 marzo, 2021
Suscríbete a nuestra lista y mantente informado de las últimas novedades.