Article | Find a compilation of the conclusions following our sessions organized to discuss #informedconsent for #clinicaltrials in the context of #COVID19. First meeting about research protocols and COVID-19: adequate patient information
- Implications of COVID-19 for informed consent 26 November, 2020
- Conversations on informed consent in the context of the COVID-19 16 November, 2020
- Informed consent in the pandemic context: between bioethics and biolaw 12 November, 2020
- Fake News in the time of COVID-19: objectives and detection 9 November, 2020
- i-CONSENT answers the public for Health Literacy Month 2 November, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.