The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
Event | Some pictures of our intervention today during the #NewHorrizon workshop. Our colleague @DafinadO presented our project and possible collaboration opportunities with the Social Lab 15!
🗯 #iCONSENT #H2020 #ResearchEU #InformedConsent #Guidelines
- The i-CONSENT’s top 5 must-read news stories of 2019 16 December, 2019
- i-CONSENT Guidelines start an audit process 25 November, 2019
- What do pregnant women have to say about clinical studies? 15 November, 2019
- F2F Meeting in Rome: Finalising the guidelines 7 November, 2019
- i-CONSENT at the 25th Congress of Spanish Association of Bioethics 31 October, 2019
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.