The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
Find out more about #iCONSENT! First results are now available in their extended version on our website! Want to learn more? Send us your questions and subscribe to our newsletter
🗯#InformedConsent #Clinicalstudies #Gender #Vulnerability #Ethics
- WOMEN AND GIRLS IN SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL DAY 11 February, 2019
- Workshop: A step closer to improving Informed Consent 30 January, 2019
- Workshop: i-CONSENT meets up with International Bioethics Committee Members 28 January, 2019
- i-CONSENT enables collaboration among cultural mediators to evaluate new design methodology 25 January, 2019
- ‘Social’ informed consent or the end of the gap between adolescents and clinical trials 3 December, 2018