The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
- “Premature consent and patient duties”, new i-CONSENT publication 13 May, 2021
- Project guidelines now available! 25 March, 2021
- Biomedical research involving health data in the context pandemic: implications for informed consent 24 March, 2021
- i-CONSENT presents its guidelines to improve informed consent in clinical studies 17 March, 2021
- Biological samples and COVID-19: challenges for informed consent 4 March, 2021
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.