The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
Article | #iCONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain. The team will evaluate the information materials created following the project guidelines. Read the full post!
🗯️ #H2020 #ResearchEU #informedconsent
- i-CONSENT validation kicks-off in Spain 15 September, 2020
- “Might the digitalisation of clinical research lead to questioning the effectiveness of IC as a protection of participant autonomy?” 6 May, 2020
- How to tailor health information to our audience 27 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT Project extends to 2021 23 April, 2020
- i-CONSENT virtual workshop: “Rethinking informed consent: Emerging challenges in the digital era”. 22 April, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.