The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
Mark in your calendar March 16th, 2021 4-6pm virtual event to present the the project guidelines @ICONSENTEU https://bit.ly/37u2EaT https://twitter.com/ICONSENTEU/status/1361646513303085057
Event | The #iCONSENT guidelines to improve #informedconsent processes are ready for publication.
Join us in "Towards the future of informed consent in clinical research", a virtual meeting to present them on March 16th 2021 at 16:00h
Register here: http://conferenciasweb.es/i-consent/
- Towards the future of informed consent in clinical research 11 February, 2021
- Research protocols and Covid-19: elements for adequate patient information 2 February, 2021
- Improving Informed Consent for Novel Vaccine Research in Pediatrics 12 January, 2021
- 5 best popular i-CONSENT posts in 2020 17 December, 2020
- How would the i-CONSENT-based communication materials look like? 15 December, 2020
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.