The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights hold its 6th international Bioethics, multiculturalism and religion workshop to discuss issues of informed consent and clinical research on February 21-23. As part of the i-Consent consortium (a project funded by the European Union – Horizon 2020), the ethical reflections of the workshop focused on the multicultural and interdisciplinary dimension of the ethical requirements of informed consent applied to transnational / clinical research and vaccination.
H2020 project aimed to improve #informedconsent by focusing on gender, age and vulnerable populations to promote patient autonomy and empowerment through TIC.
#DesignThinking | We are in Elche today holding a Design Thinking session with pregnant women and midwives, working on the inclusion of #gender perspective in our guidelines. Very interesting points where raised!
🗯️ #iCONSENT #H2020 #ResearchEU
- F2F Meeting in Rome: Finalising the guidelines 7 November, 2019
- i-CONSENT at the 25th Congress of Spanish Association of Bioethics 31 October, 2019
- i-CONSENT with Health Literacy Month 2019 28 October, 2019
- i-CONSENT at the X Congress of Spanish Biobanks 23 October, 2019
- i-CONSENT’s second design thinking session with children 21 October, 2019